Nashville Anime Day will feature a dealer’s room costume contest where the dealers, are the judges. This is a friendly competition to both encourage people to dress up and to reward those that do. The costumes will be judged on a variety of levels with awards/prizes given out to the winners at the end of the day.
To Enter: times 9am - 3:00pm (winners announced at 4:00pm)
Contest sign up will be located next to the registration desk. Contestants will be asked to fill out a short entry form with your name, character name, series, contact phone number and email address. We will also take a photo of you which will be used for the website as part of a gallery and to announce the winners online.
- Please keep it clean as this convention is open to all ages. No derogatory/offensive t-shirts or costumes.
- A good rule is the swimsuit rule. Costume should be greater then what you would wear to a public pool not less.
- To compete in the Costume Contest you must be an attendee of Nashville Anime Day.
- You must be present and in costume to register. No registering for a friend.
- Contestants 13 years old or younger you must have a parent or guardian present when registering.
- This is an amateur contest so please only enter if you made most of the costume yourself.
- Costumes should be based on Anime/Manga characters or similar themed genre like video games, comic books, sci-fi, or fantasy.
- No Weapons or sharp edged items that can be harmful to others allowed. Bring a plastic sword not a real one. All guns must be non realistic or have the bright orange safety tip.
- All rules are subject to change and final interpretations of these rules are up to the Nashville Anime Day staff members.
- By registering or attending this convention, all participants agree to these rules and give permission to Orlando Anime Day to take and use photographs and videos of said participants for online and advertising use.
If you have any specific questions or need more information please contact us and we will get answer your questions as soon as we can.